2791552_9063Regular price $52.00 Save $-52.00
These colorful wild horses will inspire your imagination! And, there are reminders on the top and bottom of living well. On the top is "living to the fullest", and on the bottom is "staying grounded".
The horses are painted by award-winning Yaqui artist, Michael Horse, who is also a well known actor and jeweler. He was around horses as a child and young man, even competing in rodeos. He says that if one looks closely, horses can have these colors in certain light.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!